Saturday 24 September 2011

Garage Plans with Shops, Mother In-Law Suites, Apartments and Bonus Square Footage


I recently had a neighbor build a detached garage with a shop on his property. We chatted for a bit on how the process was going. He discussed with me how tedious it has been to work with designers and city officials to get professional plans drawn up for the project. I only wish I would have chatted with him sooner. I went on to tell him how we have stock garage plans here on the website. I told him how a lot of the designs feature work areas and shops along with mother-in-law suites and apartments above the main floor. I took him to the website and found a garage plan almost identical to the one that he had paid two thousand dollars for. I want to make sure that all of our customers know that we don't just sell house plans, but garage plans as well. Please take the time to browse through our gallery of Garage Plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment