Tuesday 14 June 2011

Impress Your Friends with this New Benz

“Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends.
So Lord, won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz?”
Janis Joplin had it right, don’t you think? And even those who might night be fans of the big Benz, you guys have to admit that the new concept, the F800 Style, is a seriously sexy looking machine.
This beauty will get its big reveal next month at the big motor show in Geneva. Mercedes’ traditional design aesthetic has been seriously reinterpreted with this concept, the idea being to showcase where the automaker intends to go in the future.
And the F800 Style is definitely futuristic, not to mention sleek and somehow sensual, stylish and so speedy looking you can practically hear the tires scream.
*Lyrics from Janis Joplin’s “Mercedes Benz.”
Cheap car rentals at FoxRentACar.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment